Welcome to ShoprTV, Inc.
We are committed to protecting the information that you share with us and explaining how we collect, process and share that information online. When you use our services, you’re trusting us with your information. We understand this is a big responsibility and work hard to protect and entrust your information to keep it secure.
User Consent and Agreement
Information you provided to us
1. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
2. When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional information.
3. We may collect Personal information provided by you, such as your first and last name, phone, e-mail address etc. while you access services on the platform.
4. We may also collect Personal Information on the Platform or through the Services when we make clear that we are collecting it and you voluntarily provide the same, for example when you submit an application for employment.
You must ensure to recheck the information or data being provided to us. In case any of the data/information is found to be inaccurate or incorrect, the same shall be informed to us for immediate amendment. We shall not be responsible for the authenticity of any information including personal information submitted to us.
Information collected via technology
1. To make our Platform and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), and domain name.
Use of personal information
In general, personal Information you submit to us regarding you or your company is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use such Personal Information in the following ways:
· To identify you as a user in our system;
· To provide improved administration of our Platform and Services;
· To provide the Services you request;
· To improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Platform and Services;
· To send you e-mail and other notifications;
· To send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes.
· Protect our services and our users.
· Market and customer analysis, market research and statistics.
· To prevent and detect fraud or abuse of our services as well as to prevent, detect and investigate any potential unlawful or prohibited activities.
Disclosure to third parties
We may be required from time to time to disclose any personal information collected by us to governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or our regulators based on their requirement to comply with the applicable laws including cyber laws. We may share your information including personal information to third parties including group companies to enable the provision of services to you and/ or to carry out technical, logistical and other functions on our behalf. (eg. Sending emails or newsletters to users).
Third party websites
Security of your information
We are committed to protecting the security and privacy of your Personal Information. We endeavour to have suitable technical, operational and physical security controls and measures to protect information collected by us that are commensurate with the nature of our business at all times. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, and periodically review the same. In the event of any breach of our security control measures resulting in unauthorised access to your information, we will endeavour to inform you of the extent of such breach, subject to applicable law and cooperation with the relevant authorities. Further, despite our efforts to protect your information, if unauthorized persons breach security control measures and illegally use such sensitive/personal data or information, ShoprTV, Inc., its affiliates and directors shall not be held responsible/liable. If you would like to report a breach, please contact our DPO via: firstname.lastname@example.org or DPO at the following address:
1013 Centre Road
Retention of information/data
It may be noted that we may retain the data as may be provided to us till such time as may be provided under the law and as required to efficiently provide service to our users.
Your Data Protection Rights
Our Company wants to ensure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
1.The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company copies of your data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
2. The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
3. The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Our Company erase your data, under certain conditions.
4. The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict processing your data under certain conditions.
5. The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your data, under certain conditions.
6. The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via: email@example.com or contact our DPO at the following address:
1013 Centre Road
We understand the importance of protecting the privacy of children, especially in the online environment. The Services are not designed for or intentionally directed to children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If we become aware that we have received Personal Information from an individual under the age of 16, we will take reasonable steps to remove the individual’s Personal Information from our records.
1013 Centre Road